Whether it's for your house or your commercial building, we know your roof is very important. It protects your family, your belongings, and your investments. However, you might not think about it until something goes wrong. Time and weather can wear down your roof, especially in Colorado. Hail, snow, rain and wind can reduce your roof to a collection of leaks and broken material. That's why it's critical to start with a high-quality roof and keep it maintained.
Why choose Bob Behrends Roofing?
We know there are a lot of roofing companies out there for you to choose from. Here are just a few things that set us apart from the rest:
- We offer a 5-year workmanship guarantee.
- We are a Preferred Contractor of Owens Corning.
- We do not ask for payment until you're satisfied.
- We are fully covered with general liability insurance.
- Proven track record. Read our Google reviews.
Read more about why you should choose Bob Behrends Roofing.
Our Roofing Process
When you hire us to work on your residential or commercial roof, you can expect the following:
1. Free Inspection
Often, our roofing process starts with a free roof inspection. We need to inspect your roof first to determine if it needs to be replaced or repaired. If you're on-site during or after the inspection, we will discuss with you what we found on your roof.
2. Free Estimate
Once back at our office, we'll put together a free roof estimate that includes what work needs to be done and email it to you. If your roof needs to be replaced, we'll also send you roofing material options, such as colors, warranty options, etc.
3. Sign Contract/Agreement
If you've decided to work with us, and you've chosen your roofing material, you'll sign the contract and send it back to us.
4. Order Roof Material
After receiving your signed contract, we will order the roof material you've chosen. We will let you know approximately when materials will arrive and when work will begin. We offer all major residential roofing types, including asphalt shingles, tile, and metal. We also popular single-ply flat roof materials, such as PVC, TPO, and EPDM.
Learn more about your roof material options, which is best, average costs and more in our
5. Work Begins
We will try to contact you the day before, or the morning of, work is to begin. Removing and installing a new roof requires hammering, drilling, stapling, etc. So expect some noise while we remove your old roof and install the new one. Most house roof and small commercial roof replacements are complete within 1 to 2 days.
What we need to start the roofing job:
- Access to driveway or parking lot and outside electrical. We will need to park a dumpster as close to the roof for the old roofing materials, and we will need power for our power tools.
- If you have anything in your attic or unfinished garage that you do not want us to get dirty, please move it. Debris falls down through decking, especially spaced decking, during the roofing process.
- If you have a satellite dish, please plan on scheduling with the dish provider to have the dish realigned because we may have trouble getting a signal. You may incur a cost for this, so please check with your satellite provider.
- Replacing a roof can be really messy. Once the new roof is on, we try out best to walk around the outside of the house to sweep and pick-up any debris.
6. Job Done!
Once all the work is done, someone will come-out to inspect the new roof or roof repairs to make sure everything was completed satisfactorily. At this time, you, as the home or business owner, will also have an opportunity to sign an agreement stating that you, too, are satisfied. We do not ask for any money from our customers until they are completely satisfied with the job.
Our Roofing Guarantee
5-Year Workmanship Guarantee
Our workmanship guarantee is held in our system by address and doesn't need to be transferred if the home is sold.