Choosing a gutter installation and repair company can be difficult. You want to make sure your gutters are high quality, are installed professionally and will last a long time. With Bob Behrends Roofing and Gutters, we have the material, equipment, staff, knowledge and experience to make sure you get what you want, and your Colorado gutter installation is done the right way.
What's more, we have a dedicated gutter crew. Installing and repairing residential and commercial gutters is all they do.
When you're ready for your new gutters, or to have your existing gutters repaired, contact us for a free inspection and estimate. No gutter job is too big or too small.
Our gutter installation and repair process:
1. Free Inspection
Our Colorado gutter installation process starts with a free inspection. We need to determine if your gutters and/or downspouts need replacing or simply repaired. We will discuss with you what we found if you're home. For new gutter installations, we'll assess the situation, put a game plan and estimate together and share this with you.
Once back in our office, our sales staff will put together a free estimate and email it to you. If we're placing anything, we'll also send you material options and colors to choose from. You are under no obligation to hire us if we provide an estimate. Although, we hope you do 🙂
3. Sign Contract/Agreement
If you've decided you want us to perform your Colorado gutter installation or repair service, you'll sign the contract and send it back to us. This contract is make sure we're both on the same page and understand what's going to be done.
4. Work Begins
Someone will schedule with you a day for work to begin. There's no wait for materials to come-in because we make our own seamless gutters. Please remember that working on gutters requires hammering, drilling, etc. so expect some noise while we work. Most house gutter installations only take a day.
What we need to start the job:
- We might need access to your driveway for a dumpster.
- Also, access to an electrical outlet for our power tools.
- Replacing gutters and downspouts can be messy. A team member will walk around the outside of the house to sweep and pick-up any debris.
6. Job Done! Final Inspection
Once we're done installing your gutters and/or downspouts, we'll send our inspector out to confirm a proper Colorado gutter installation. At this time, you will also have an opportunity to sign an agreement stating that you are satisfied. Again, this is to make sure we were all on the same page and did what you asked for. We do not ask for any money from our customers until they are completely satisfied with the job.
We know there are lots of gutter companies to choose from. When choosing one, make sure to hire one that warranties their work. A gutter company that offers seamless gutters would also benefit you, because the fewer seems there are, the fewer opportunities for leaks. You should also choose a gutter company that has been in business a while. The last thing you want is a fly-by-night gutter company installing your gutters that won't be around when you need them.
Why choose Bob Behrends Roofing for your gutter and downspout repair and installation?
- Our gutter and downspout manager has over 20 years experience and works with our highly qualified crews to ensure a professional installation of your gutters and downspouts.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on workmanship and a 50-year warranty on paint.
- Our gutters are seamless! Leaks often occur at the seam, whether it's a gutter or a roof. Fewer seams mean fewer opportunities for leaks.
- Your 5" or 6" K-style seamless gutters are crafted at your location to ensure a custom fit to your home.
- Both steel and aluminum seamless gutters are available.
- We also offer commercial closed-box style gutters. Unlike our residential gutters, our commercial gutters are made at our shop and come in 10' sections. To accompany your commercial gutters, we offer commercial open downspouts.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today for a free gutter and downspout inspection.