Choosing a gutter and downspout repair and installation company can be difficult. You want to make sure your gutters and downspouts are high quality, are installed professionally and will last a long time. With Bob Behrends Roofing, we have the material, equipment, staff, knowledge and experience to make sure you get what you want.
Our gutter and downspout repair and installation process:
1. Free Gutter and Downspout Inspection
As with our roofing process, our gutter and downspout installation process starts with a free inspection. We need to determine if your gutters and downspouts need to be replaced or simply repaired. If you're home during or after the inspection, we will discuss with you what we found.
Once we get back to our office, we'll put together an estimate that includes what work needs to be done and email it to you. If your gutters and/or downspouts need to be replaced, we'll also send you gutter and downspout material options and colors.
3. Sign Contract/Agreement
If you've decided you want us to repair or install your gutters and downspouts, and if you've chosen your material options, you'll sign the contract and send it back to us.
4. Work Begins
After receiving your signed contract, we will schedule with you a day to begin work. Because we make our own seamless gutters, there's no wait for materials to come-in. Please remember that working on gutters and downspouts requires hammering, drilling, etc. so expect some noise while we work. Most house gutter repairs and installations are completed within a day.
What we need to start the job:
- Access to driveway and outside electrical. We might need to park a dumpster on your driveway for the old gutter and downspout materials, and we will need power for our power tools.
- Replacing gutters and downspouts can be messy. When we're done, we try out best to walk around the outside of the house to sweep and pick-up any debris.
6. Job Done! Final Inspection
Once all the work is done, someone will come-out to inspect the gutters and downspouts to make sure everything was completed satisfactorily. At this time, you, as the homeowner, will also have an opportunity to sign an agreement stating that you, too, are satisfied. We do not ask for any money from our customers until they are completely satisfied with the job.
We know you have a lot of gutter and downspout repair and installation companies to choose from. When choosing one, make sure to hire one that warranties their work, offers seamless gutters and has been in business a while. The last thing you want is a fly-by-night gutter company installing your gutters that won't be around in the future when you need them.
Why choose Bob Behrends Roofing for your gutter and downspout repair and installation?
- Our gutter and downspout manager has over 20 years experience and works with our highly qualified crews to ensure your gutters and downspouts are installed professionally and function as best they can.
- We off a 2-year warranty on workmanship and a 50-year warranty on paint.
- Our gutters are seamless! Leaks often occur at the seam, whether it's a gutter or a roof. Fewer seams mean fewer opportunities for leaks.
- We create your 5" or 6" K-style seamless gutters at your location to ensure a custom fit to your home.
- We offer both steel and aluminum seamless gutters.
- We also offer commercial closed-box style gutters. Unlike our residential gutters, our commercial gutters are made at our shop and come in 10' sections. To accompany your commercial gutters, we offer commercial open downspouts.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today for a free gutter and downspout inspection.