Choosing a gutter installation and repair company can be difficult. You want to make sure they are high quality, are installed professionally and will last a long time. With Bob Behrends Roofing and Gutters, we have the material, equipment, staff, knowledge and experience to make sure you get what you want, and it's installed the right way.
Our gutter installation and repair process:
1. Free Inspection
Our process starts with a free inspection. We need to determine if your gutters and/or downspouts need replacing or simply repaired. We will discuss with you what we found if you're home.
Once back in our office, our sales staff will put together an estimate and email it to you. If we're placing anything, we'll also send you material options and colors to choose from.
3. Sign Contract/Agreement
If you've decided you want us, you'll sign the contract and send it back to us.
4. Work Begins
Someone will schedule with you a day for work to begin. There's no wait for materials to come-in because we make our own seamless gutters. Please remember that working on gutters requires hammering, drilling, etc. so expect some noise while we work. Most house gutter installations only take a day.
What we need to start the job:
- We might need access to your driveway for a dumpster.
- Also, access to an electrical outlet for our power tools.
- Replacing gutters and downspouts can be messy. A team member will walk around the outside of the house to sweep and pick-up any debris.
6. Job Done! Final Inspection
Once we're done installing your gutters or downspouts, we'll send our inspector out to confirm a proper installation. At this time, you will also have an opportunity to sign an agreement stating that you are satisfied. We do not ask for any money from our customers until they are completely satisfied with the job.
We know there are lots of gutter companies to choose from. When choosing one, make sure to hire one that warranties their work. A gutter company that offers seamless gutters would also benefit you, because the fewer seems there are, the fewer opportunities for leaks. You should also choose a gutter company that has been in business a while. The last thing you want is a fly-by-night gutter company installing your gutters that won't be around when you need them.
Why choose Bob Behrends Roofing for your gutter and downspout repair and installation?
- Our gutter and downspout manager has over 20 years experience and works with our highly qualified crews to ensure a professional installation of your gutters and downspouts.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on workmanship and a 50-year warranty on paint.
- Our gutters are seamless! Leaks often occur at the seam, whether it's a gutter or a roof. Fewer seams mean fewer opportunities for leaks.
- Your 5" or 6" K-style seamless gutters are crafted at your location to ensure a custom fit to your home.
- Both steel and aluminum seamless gutters are available.
- We also offer commercial closed-box style gutters. Unlike our residential gutters, our commercial gutters are made at our shop and come in 10' sections. To accompany your commercial gutters, we offer commercial open downspouts.
Ready to get started?
Contact us today for a free gutter and downspout inspection.